Lucyd Ico Review
If you think that smartglasses are a thing of the past, you are wrong.
Lucyd is the project that introduces something never seen previously– smart-glasses integrated with blockchain innovation called Lucyd Lens
Read this Lucyd ICO Review and discover more about the project and the financial investment opportunity.
Intro to Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd is, basically, a spectacles business which plans to revolutionize their field by not only making much better glasses however also making them wise.
The primary fuel of these glasses is going to be the blockchain innovation, and that is what makes this job interesting for both future users and possible financiers.
Exactly what they intend to do is make the enhanced truth (AR) app community in normal glasses.
The glasses will also be adjustable to light levels and corrective lenses will also be included. This indicates that they will look much like any other kind of glasses from the outside, but from your perspective– there will be a celebration going on.
You are probably wondering at this point– how is this various than, state, Google Glass? You have every right to wonder.
Nevertheless, regardless of the fact that Google Glass was hyped, it eventually ended up as a failure due to the fact that there were not many options readily available and the UX was horrible.
The group at Lucyd is rather knowledgeable about this fact, that is why they are are preventing all the pitfalls of Google Glass and other similar tasks by introducing blockchain innovation, hence making a decentralized platform.
In Lucyd Lens developers will be able to produce material which will be rewarded with LCD tokens– cryptocurrency constructed for their community, which will be gone over later.
If the AR app made by a designer becomes popular and has good ratings, the designer will get more tokens. Furthermore, the glass will have both their own kind of platform, but it will also be linked to iOS and Android.
We believe that this is a pretty beneficial method to use blockchain and that developing a community within AR sounds very promising.
Attaching an AR to glasses is not an originality, however there were not extremely effective ones in the previous either.
The only problem that we see as possible here is the competitors stealing the idea and implementing them into their glasses.
Lucyd ICO– Investment Opportunity
Exactly what they are proud of in their white-paper is that they own 13 exclusive patents which will be integrated to make these glasses. This fact refutes the idea of other huge business taking it, however whatever is possible in the IT nowadays.
They likewise offer a list of all thirteen patents and their short descriptions.
Additionally, they do not joke when they project that their glasses will exceed the number of sales of smartphones by 2025 and guarantee that now is the best time to support AR, whether as a financier or as a designer.
We agree that the golden era of AR is coming which everybody should support this job. The team promises that the buyers of their LCD tokens will be amongst the very first to own the smartglasses, once they become available worldwide.
Lucyd Lens Team
Lucyd Team is for nor fairly small and includes eight individuals. All of them are simple professionals in their tasks. Here is a list of them with their skills and achievements composed in short.
– Clifford Gross, Ph.D., MBA– Clifford is a CEO of Tekcapital, a business which promotes ideas from universities and helps them grow. He is also a global tech transfer specialist. Presently, Clifford holds the position of a CEO in the Lucyd project.
– Konrad Dabrowski, CPA– Konrad is an expert accounting professional and a specialist in monetary policy. He utilized to work for Deloitte– currently the best accounting firm on the planet. He is also the co-founder of the Lucyd project and holds the position of the financing lead.
– Eric Cohen– Eric is the software lead in the project and also a co-founder. Apart from having great experience in software application and iOS app development, he also works as CEO at Emaze Design Agency.
– Harrison Gross– The fourth co-founder and the main designer of the user interface of Lucyd. Harrison also works as a media lead for the platform. Furthermore, he is also a digital media manager at Tekcapital.
– Mike Kayat, Ph.D., MBA– Mike has been working as an expert physicist for more than 20 years. He is passionate about marketing and developing brand-new innovations connected with optics. Mike has worked as a VP at Exta and now acts as the optics lead at Lucyd.
– Jose Enrique Hernandez– Jose is a blockchain lead in the project and he has substantial understanding of blockchain software. Jose used to work as a security architect for Splunk and served as a director in Zenedge.
– Maria Kowalski– Maria is a genuine rockstar in the team, having actually gotten an Emmy for SoyTed on Tedtalk. She utilized to work in Entertainment and is responsible for the recognition of several worldwide popular brands. Maria works as a market lead on the job.
– Amarilis Zozaya– Amarilis deals with the job as a PR lead for Latin American nations. She has 15 years of experience, creating interactions campaigns for both individuals and agencies.
Lucyd Lens Advisors
The group of advisors is also remarkable and consists of 9 experts. Both the group and advisors are likely to broaden in the future. Here is the list of all advisors and their short bio.
– Professor Janick Rolland, Ph.D.– Rolland is an expert in optical science, having gotten her Ph.D. in 1990 from the University of Arizona. She currently serves as a director at NSF I/UCRC Center for Freeform optics and works as a CTO at LighTopTech Corp.
– Professor Yiorgos Kostoulas, Ph.D.– Kostoulas currently works as a Licensing Analyst at Vanderbilt University, and he prefers to combine marketing with optics, particularly optical spectroscopy. He works as a science advisor at Lucyd.
– Mikhail Gutin, Ph.D.– There is not much details on Gutin on his LinkedIn profile, it just mentions that he is a president of Applied Science Innovations, Inc. which he functions as science consultant and optics professional on Lucyd task
– Leo Baldwin, M.S.– Baldwin has an actually impressive bio. He worked as a primary engineer at Amazon and functioned as a research study fellow on GoPro. He is an acting president of Functional Photonics, a business that offers consulting in the field of optics and maker vision. Baldwin also works as a science consultant and AR/VR advisor on the Lucyd task.
– Donna Waters, M.S.– Waters works presently as the primary optical expert at Proof of Concept Optical Engineering LLC. Her work history also consists of acting as a Senior Optical Engineer at Micron Technology, and now she functions as a science consultant for Lucyd.
– Professor Hao Li, Ph.D.– Hao Li also has a substantial work history, having actually taken part in different tasks and numerous kinds of research study. He is a CEO and Co-founder of Pinscreen and serves presently as the director of the vision and graphics laboratory at USC Institute for Creative Technologies.
– Maribeth Gandy Coleman, Ph.D.– Gandy Coleman is the Co-founder of Aura Interactive LLC and works on three positions at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She is an AR science advisor for the Lucyd Lens.Lucyd Ico Review
– Kunio Okudua– Okuda is the blockchain financier and consultant for Japan and Asia on the Lucyd task.
– Steven Ormond-Smith, FCCA– Ormond-Smith is the blockchain investor and advisor for Europe.
Information on Token Sale
Lucyd Token (LCD) will be the primary method to spend for the hardware and software that will belong of Lucyd.
The token is built on the Ethereum blockchain and it works with ERC20.
This is a big benefit because this permits the LCD to be suitable with other wallets, exchanges and other types of monetary facilities.
LCD will not, nevertheless, have an instant function when it comes to the first brief period the glasses will function as the extension to smart devices and their communities up until the environment around LCD is produced.
The number of tokens is limited to 100 million. The token sale occasions offer 50 million tokens.
The soft cap objective for them is 1.5 million and the difficult cap is 10 million USD.
The pre-ICO (pre-sale) started on 17th of October 2017 and ended on 31st of December 2017 at which point the primary LCD sale started.
The pre-sale used tokens for a 40% discount, which meant that you might have purchased them for $.15.
The ICO will last until 28th of February 2018, which means that, at the point of writing this short article, there is still circa 30 days up until the sale is ended up.
The tokens can be purchased by all the major currencies, along with USD, BTC, and ETH. If the supply is diminished prior to 28th of February, the sale will stop.
Likewise, if there are any unsold tokens, they will be burned at the end of the sale.
What comes as strange to us is that there is no information on the current progress of the sale.
Either we were unable to find these pieces of info or the team decided not to publish results prior to 28th of February.
This is not an always bad move, however we salute openness when it pertains to ICO and crowd sales.
One of the previous sections points out that token holders will have special rights when it pertains to Lucyd.
This suggests that people who buy 5000 LCD will have the ability to acquire the glasses solely when they appear.
Translated into USD, this indicates that you will essentially have to pay $1250 for 5000 LCD.
Whitepaper ReviewLucyd Ico Review
The whitepaper represents completely all the info that you as a potential user of their item need to understand when it comes to this type of glasses, AR/VR and blockchain technology.
On the other hand, there is inadequate info on the people who deal with the task.
Moreover, the whitepaper lacks more extensive information when it pertains to organisation, marketing, and financing.
Therefore, it is ideal from the scientific point of view, while the economic viewpoint is ignored.
The long and winding roadway to the very first Lucyd smartglasses started with 13 HMD patents that were developed at UCF.
Those patents were licensed afterward and the core personnel was hired and briefed.
The next big action included presale which ended with the New Year event.
Currently is the routine sale in development and it will be finished by 28th of February. 2018 is also scheduled for brand name, software application and item planning.
The plan is to develop the very first hardware model by the end of September and begin developing, at that point, iOS/Android compatibility and apps.
The last quarter of 2018 belongs to the focus group screening, and the product will officially be released to LCD holders in the first quarter of 2019.
This is a quite basic and uncomplicated map.
It is even a bit passionate, in our opinion, to say that the item will be total in less than a year, thinking about the fact that the item itself is truly innovative.
Pros and Cons
- Fantastic group that consists of experts in AR and optics
- Revolutionary concept that can end up being an international phenomenon in a fairly short period of time
- Tokens are low-cost and the ICO is presently underway
- Roadmap is very clear and conciseLucyd Ico Review
- White-paper does not have correct descriptions concerning marketing and organisation
- There is no details on how the sale goes so far
- The competitors may somehow take the idea
This is certainly an ambitious project and it would be truly amusing to see the prototype as soon as possible.
If you enjoy VR/AR and you were passionate when Google Glass was launched, you need to be again, due to the fact that the job is definitely more complete and more promising.
On the other hand, we do not know much about the task, and apart from the initial 13 certified patents, there is still no proclaim on the model itself.
For that reason, we are passionate and we believe that it is worth purchasing a few LCD tokens to support the team.
If you are incredibly enthusiastic, you might too purchase the 5000 LCD plan and be among the first people to get the Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd Ico Review