Lucyd Ico Rating
If you believe that smartglasses are a distant memory, you are incorrect.
Lucyd is the job that introduces something never seen in the past– smart-glasses integrated with blockchain technology called Lucyd Lens
Read this Lucyd ICO Review and discover more about the project and the financial investment chance.
Intro to Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd is, generally, a spectacles business which plans to transform their field by not just making better glasses but likewise making them smart.
The primary fuel of these glasses is going to be the blockchain technology, which is what makes this job interesting for both future users and possible financiers.
Exactly what they aim to do is make the increased reality (AR) app environment in common glasses.
The glasses will likewise be adjustable to light levels and corrective lenses will likewise be consisted of. This indicates that they will look similar to any other type of glasses from the outside, but from your point of view– there will be a party going on.
You are probably doubting this point– how is this different than, say, Google Glass? You have every right to question.
However, despite the fact that Google Glass was hyped, it eventually wound up as a failure due to the fact that there were few options readily available and the UX was terrible.
The team at Lucyd is quite familiar with this reality, that is why they are are preventing all the mistakes of Google Glass and other similar tasks by presenting blockchain innovation, thus making a decentralized platform.
In Lucyd Lens designers will have the ability to produce content which will be rewarded with LCD tokens– cryptocurrency constructed for their community, which will be talked about later.
If the AR app made by a developer becomes popular and has great rankings, the designer will receive more tokens. Furthermore, the glass will have both their own kind of platform, however it will also be connected to iOS and Android.
We believe that this is a pretty helpful way to use blockchain and that developing an ecosystem within AR sounds very appealing.
Connecting an AR to glasses is not a new idea, however there were not very effective ones in the past either.
The only issue that we see as possible here is the competition stealing the idea and executing them into their glasses.
Lucyd ICO– Investment Opportunity
Exactly what they are proud of in their white-paper is the fact that they own 13 unique patents which will be integrated to make these glasses. This fact refutes the concept of other huge companies stealing it, but everything is possible in the IT nowadays.
They also supply a list of all thirteen patents and their brief descriptions.
In addition, they do not joke when they project that their glasses will go beyond the number of sales of smartphones by 2025 and assure that now is the best time to support AR, whether as an investor or as a developer.
We agree that the golden era of AR is coming and that everybody ought to support this task. The group guarantees that the buyers of their LCD tokens will be among the very first to own the smartglasses, when they appear worldwide.
Lucyd Lens Team
Lucyd Team is for nor fairly small and consists of 8 people. All them are mere experts in their jobs. Here is a list of them with their abilities and accomplishments written in short.
– Clifford Gross, Ph.D., MBA– Clifford is a CEO of Tekcapital, a company which promotes concepts from universities and helps them grow. He is also an international tech transfer expert. Presently, Clifford holds the position of a CEO in the Lucyd job.
– Konrad Dabrowski, CPA– Konrad is a specialist accountant and a professional in monetary regulation. He utilized to work for Deloitte– presently the best accounting company on the planet. He is also the co-founder of the Lucyd job and holds the position of the finance lead.
– Eric Cohen– Eric is the software lead in the job as well as a co-founder. Apart from having terrific experience in software and iOS app development, he also works as CEO at Emaze Design Agency.
– Harrison Gross– The 4th co-founder and the primary designer of the user interface of Lucyd. Harrison likewise works as a media lead for the platform. Moreover, he is likewise a digital media manager at Tekcapital.
– Mike Kayat, Ph.D., MBA– Mike has actually been working as a professional physicist for more than 20 years. He is passionate about marketing and establishing brand-new technologies connected with optics. Mike has actually worked as a VP at Exta and now acts as the optics lead at Lucyd.
– Jose Enrique Hernandez– Jose is a blockchain lead in the project and he has comprehensive knowledge of blockchain software application. Jose utilized to work as a security designer for Splunk and acted as a director in Zenedge.
– Maria Kowalski– Maria is a real rockstar in the group, having gotten an Emmy for SoyTed on Tedtalk. She used to work in Entertainment and is responsible for the acknowledgment of a number of around the world popular brands. Maria works as a market lead on the project.
– Amarilis Zozaya– Amarilis works on the job as a PR lead for Latin American nations. She has 15 years of experience, creating communications campaigns for both people and firms.
Lucyd Lens Advisors
The group of consultants is also outstanding and consists of 9 professionals. Both the team and consultants are most likely to broaden in the future. Here is the list of all advisors and their brief bio.
– Professor Janick Rolland, Ph.D.– Rolland is an expert in optical science, having actually gotten her Ph.D. in 1990 from the University of Arizona. She currently works as a director at NSF I/UCRC Center for Freeform optics and works as a CTO at LighTopTech Corp.
– Professor Yiorgos Kostoulas, Ph.D.– Kostoulas currently works as a Licensing Analyst at Vanderbilt University, and he likes to combine marketing with optics, particularly optical spectroscopy. He works as a science consultant at Lucyd.
– Mikhail Gutin, Ph.D.– There is not much info on Gutin on his LinkedIn profile, it simply specifies that he is a president of Applied Science Innovations, Inc. and that he functions as science advisor and optics professional on Lucyd project
– Leo Baldwin, M.S.– Baldwin has an actually outstanding bio. He worked as a principal engineer at Amazon and served as a research fellow on GoPro. He is an acting president of Functional Photonics, a business that offers consulting in the field of optics and maker vision. Baldwin also acts as a science advisor and AR/VR advisor on the Lucyd job.
– Donna Waters, M.S.– Waters works currently as the primary optical consultant at Proof of Concept Optical Engineering LLC. Her work history likewise includes acting as a Senior Optical Engineer at Micron Technology, and now she functions as a science advisor for Lucyd.
– Professor Hao Li, Ph.D.– Hao Li also has an extensive work history, having actually participated in various jobs and different kinds of research. He is a CEO and Co-founder of Pinscreen and serves presently as the director of the vision and graphics lab at USC Institute for Creative Technologies.
– Maribeth Gandy Coleman, Ph.D.– Gandy Coleman is the Co-founder of Aura Interactive LLC and works on 3 positions at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She is an AR science advisor for the Lucyd Lens.Lucyd Ico Rating
– Kunio Okudua– Okuda is the blockchain financier and consultant for Japan and Asia on the Lucyd job.
– Steven Ormond-Smith, FCCA– Ormond-Smith is the blockchain investor and advisor for Europe.
Info on Token Sale
Lucyd Token (LCD) will be the primary method to pay for the hardware and software that will belong of Lucyd.
The token is developed on the Ethereum blockchain and it works with ERC20.
This is a big advantage since this allows the LCD to be compatible with other wallets, exchanges and other types of financial infrastructure.
LCD will not, however, have an instant function when it comes to the first short period the glasses will act as the extension to smartphones and their communities until the environment around LCD is developed.
The variety of tokens is limited to 100 million. The token sale occasions use 50 million tokens.
The soft cap goal for them is 1.5 million and the difficult cap is 10 million USD.
The pre-ICO (pre-sale) began on 17th of October 2017 and ended on 31st of December 2017 at which point the main LCD sale began.
The pre-sale provided tokens for a 40% discount rate, which indicated that you might have bought them for $.15.
The ICO will last until 28th of February 2018, which implies that, at the point of composing this short article, there is still circa 30 days until the sale is ended up.
The tokens can be bought by all the significant currencies, along with USD, BTC, and ETH. If the supply is diminished before 28th of February, the sale will stop.
Likewise, if there are any unsold tokens, they will be burned at the end of the sale.
What comes as strange to us is that there is no information on the current development of the sale.
Either we were unable to discover these pieces of info or the team chose not to release outcomes prior to 28th of February.
This is not a necessarily bad move, but we salute openness when it concerns ICO and crowd sales.
One of the previous areas points out that token holders will have unique rights when it pertains to Lucyd.
This suggests that people who buy 5000 LCD will have the ability to get the glasses specifically when they become available.
Equated into USD, this implies that you will essentially have to pay $1250 for 5000 LCD.
Whitepaper ReviewLucyd Ico Rating
The whitepaper represents completely all the info that you as a possible user of their product have to know when it comes to this kind of glasses, AR/VR and blockchain technology.
On the other hand, there is insufficient information on individuals who work on the task.
In addition, the whitepaper lacks more thorough data when it pertains to business, marketing, and finance.
For that reason, it is ideal from the clinical point of view, while the financial perspective is overlooked.
The long and winding roadway to the very first Lucyd smartglasses began with 13 HMD patents that were established at UCF.
Those patents were licensed afterward and the core staff was hired and briefed.
The next big step consisted of presale which ended with the New Year event.
Currently is the regular sale in progress and it will be ended up by 28th of February. 2018 is likewise reserved for brand, software and item planning.
The strategy is to establish the very first hardware prototype by the end of September and begin establishing, at that point, iOS/Android compatibility and apps.
The last quarter of 2018 comes from the focus group testing, and the item will formally be introduced to LCD holders in the first quarter of 2019.
This is a pretty basic and simple map.
It is even a bit passionate, in our viewpoint, to state that the item will be complete in less than a year, thinking about the fact that the item itself is really innovative.
Pros and Cons
- Great group that consists of specialists in AR and optics
- Revolutionary concept that can end up being an international phenomenon in a fairly short period of time
- Tokens are low-cost and the ICO is currently underway
- Roadmap is really clear and conciseLucyd Ico Rating
- White-paper does not have appropriate descriptions regarding marketing and organisation
- There is no information on how the sale presumes
- The competitors might somehow steal the concept
This is certainly an enthusiastic project and it would be really amusing to see the model as soon as possible.
If you are into VR/AR and you were enthusiastic when Google Glass was launched, you should be again, since the job is certainly more complete and more promising.
On the other hand, we do not know much about the job, and apart from the preliminary 13 licensed patents, there is still no profess on the prototype itself.
For that reason, we are enthusiastic and our company believe that it is worth buying a number of LCD tokens to support the team.
If you are very enthusiastic, you may as well purchase the 5000 LCD bundle and be among the first individuals to get the Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd Ico Rating