Lucyd Ico Bounty
If you think that smartglasses are a thing of the past, you are wrong.
Lucyd is the task that introduces something never seen before– smart-glasses combined with blockchain technology called Lucyd Lens
Read this Lucyd ICO Review and find more about the job and the financial investment chance.
Introduction to Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd is, essentially, an eyeglass company which plans to change their field by not just making better glasses but also making them clever.
The primary fuel of these glasses is going to be the blockchain technology, and that is what makes this job fascinating for both future users and possible investors.
What they intend to do is make the augmented truth (AR) app community in ordinary glasses.
The glasses will likewise be adjustable to light levels and restorative lenses will also be consisted of. This means that they will look just like other type of glasses from the outdoors, but from your point of view– there will be a party going on.
You are probably wondering at this point– how is this different than, say, Google Glass? You have every right to wonder.
However, regardless of the truth that Google Glass was hyped, it eventually wound up as a failure since there were very few options offered and the UX was terrible.
The team at Lucyd is quite familiar with this reality, that is why they are are avoiding all the pitfalls of Google Glass and other comparable jobs by presenting blockchain innovation, hence making a decentralized platform.
In Lucyd Lens developers will be able to develop content which will be rewarded with LCD tokens– cryptocurrency constructed for their ecosystem, which will be gone over later.
If the AR app made by a designer becomes popular and has excellent ratings, the developer will get more tokens. Furthermore, the glass will have both their own type of platform, but it will likewise be linked to iOS and Android.
We believe that this is a pretty helpful method to utilize blockchain and that creating an ecosystem within AR sounds extremely promising.
Attaching an AR to glasses is not an originality, however there were not really successful ones in the past either.
The only problem that we see as possible here is the competitors stealing the concept and implementing them into their glasses.
Lucyd ICO– Investment Opportunity
Exactly what they are proud of in their white-paper is the fact that they own 13 special patents which will be integrated to make these glasses. This reality refutes the concept of other huge business taking it, but everything is possible in the IT nowadays.
They also offer a list of all thirteen patents and their short descriptions.
In addition, they do not joke when they project that their glasses will exceed the variety of sales of mobile phones by 2025 and guarantee that now is the very best time to support AR, whether as a financier or as a developer.
We concur that the golden era of AR is coming which everyone must support this job. The group guarantees that the purchasers of their LCD tokens will be among the first to own the smartglasses, as soon as they become available worldwide.
Lucyd Lens Team
Lucyd Team is for nor reasonably small and includes 8 individuals. All of them are simple experts in their jobs. Here is a list of them with their abilities and accomplishments written in brief.
– Clifford Gross, Ph.D., MBA– Clifford is a CEO of Tekcapital, a business which promotes concepts from universities and assists them grow. He is likewise an international tech transfer specialist. Currently, Clifford holds the position of a CEO in the Lucyd job.
– Konrad Dabrowski, CPA– Konrad is an expert accounting professional and a professional in financial regulation. He used to work for Deloitte– presently the best accounting firm on the planet. He is also the co-founder of the Lucyd project and holds the position of the finance lead.
– Eric Cohen– Eric is the software application lead in the project and also a co-founder. Apart from having terrific experience in software application and iOS app development, he likewise works as CEO at Emaze Design Agency.
– Harrison Gross– The fourth co-founder and the primary designer of the user interface of Lucyd. Harrison also works as a media lead for the platform. Furthermore, he is also a digital media supervisor at Tekcapital.
– Mike Kayat, Ph.D., MBA– Mike has been working as a professional physicist for more than 20 years. He is passionate about marketing and establishing new technologies gotten in touch with optics. Mike has worked as a VP at Exta and now acts as the optics lead at Lucyd.
– Jose Enrique Hernandez– Jose is a blockchain lead in the job and he has comprehensive knowledge of blockchain software. Jose used to work as a security architect for Splunk and served as a director in Zenedge.
– Maria Kowalski– Maria is a real rockstar in the group, having actually gotten an Emmy for SoyTed on Tedtalk. She utilized to work in Entertainment and is responsible for the acknowledgment of numerous around the world popular brands. Maria works as a market lead on the task.
– Amarilis Zozaya– Amarilis works on the project as a PR lead for Latin American countries. She has 15 years of experience, producing interactions campaigns for both people and companies.
Lucyd Lens Advisors
The group of advisors is likewise remarkable and consists of 9 specialists. Both the group and advisors are likely to broaden in the future. Here is the list of all consultants and their short bio.
– Professor Janick Rolland, Ph.D.– Rolland is an expert in optical science, having received her Ph.D. in 1990 from the University of Arizona. She currently functions as a director at NSF I/UCRC Center for Freeform optics and works as a CTO at LighTopTech Corp.
– Professor Yiorgos Kostoulas, Ph.D.– Kostoulas currently works as a Licensing Analyst at Vanderbilt University, and he wants to integrate marketing with optics, especially optical spectroscopy. He works as a science consultant at Lucyd.
– Mikhail Gutin, Ph.D.– There is not much information on Gutin on his LinkedIn profile, it just states that he is a president of Applied Science Innovations, Inc. which he functions as science advisor and optics expert on Lucyd job
– Leo Baldwin, M.S.– Baldwin has a really impressive bio. He worked as a primary engineer at Amazon and worked as a research fellow on GoPro. He is an acting president of Functional Photonics, a company that supplies consulting in the field of optics and device vision. Baldwin also serves as a science advisor and AR/VR advisor on the Lucyd project.
– Donna Waters, M.S.– Waters works presently as the principal optical specialist at Proof of Concept Optical Engineering LLC. Her work history also consists of acting as a Senior Optical Engineer at Micron Technology, and now she acts as a science consultant for Lucyd.
– Professor Hao Li, Ph.D.– Hao Li also has an extensive work history, having actually participated in different projects and different types of research. He is a CEO and Co-founder of Pinscreen and serves currently as the director of the vision and graphics lab at USC Institute for Creative Technologies.
– Maribeth Gandy Coleman, Ph.D.– Gandy Coleman is the Co-founder of Aura Interactive LLC and works on three positions at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She is an AR science advisor for the Lucyd Lens.Lucyd Ico Bounty
– Kunio Okudua– Okuda is the blockchain investor and consultant for Japan and Asia on the Lucyd task.
– Steven Ormond-Smith, FCCA– Ormond-Smith is the blockchain investor and consultant for Europe.
Details on Token Sale
Lucyd Token (LCD) will be the main method to spend for the software and hardware that will belong of Lucyd.
The token is built on the Ethereum blockchain and it works with ERC20.
This is a huge benefit because this allows the LCD to be compatible with other wallets, exchanges and other types of monetary facilities.
LCD will not, however, have an instant function when it comes to the first brief duration the glasses will act as the extension to smartphones and their ecosystems till the ecosystem around LCD is created.
The number of tokens is limited to 100 million. The token sale events use 50 million tokens.
The soft cap objective for them is 1.5 million and the hard cap is 10 million USD.
The pre-ICO (pre-sale) started on 17th of October 2017 and ended on 31st of December 2017 at which point the primary LCD sale started.
The pre-sale offered tokens for a 40% discount, which meant that you might have bought them for $.15.
The ICO will last till 28th of February 2018, which suggests that, at the point of writing this post, there is still circa 30 days until the sale is finished.
The tokens can be purchased by all the significant currencies, as well as USD, BTC, and ETH. If the supply is depleted prior to 28th of February, the sale will stop.
Likewise, if there are any unsold tokens, they will be burned at the end of the sale.
What comes as strange to us is that there is no details on the existing progress of the sale.
Either we were not able to find these pieces of info or the team decided not to publish results before 28th of February.
This is not an always misstep, but we salute openness when it concerns ICO and crowd sales.
One of the previous sections mentions that token holders will have exclusive rights when it concerns Lucyd.
This means that individuals who buy 5000 LCD will be able to get the glasses solely when they appear.
Equated into USD, this indicates that you will essentially have to pay $1250 for 5000 LCD.
Whitepaper ReviewLucyd Ico Bounty
The whitepaper represents completely all the details that you as a potential user of their item need to understand when it concerns this kind of glasses, AR/VR and blockchain innovation.
On the other hand, there is inadequate info on individuals who deal with the project.
In addition, the whitepaper does not have more comprehensive information when it comes to business, marketing, and finance.
For that reason, it is perfect from the scientific viewpoint, while the economic point of view is neglected.
The long and winding road to the very first Lucyd smartglasses began with 13 HMD patents that were developed at UCF.
Those patents were licensed afterward and the core personnel was hired and informed.
The next big action included presale which ended with the New Year celebration.
Currently is the regular sale in progress and it will be completed by 28th of February. 2018 is likewise booked for brand, software and product planning.
The plan is to develop the first hardware prototype by the end of September and begin developing, at that point, iOS/Android compatibility and apps.
The last quarter of 2018 comes from the focus group screening, and the item will officially be introduced to LCD holders in the first quarter of 2019.
This is a quite easy and simple map.
It is even a bit enthusiastic, in our viewpoint, to say that the item will be total in less than a year, considering that the item itself is really revolutionary.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Terrific group that includes experts in AR and optics
- Revolutionary concept that can end up being a worldwide phenomenon in a reasonably short time period
- Tokens are low-cost and the ICO is currently underway
- Roadmap is very clear and succinctLucyd Ico Bounty
- White-paper lacks proper explanations regarding marketing and organisation
- There is no details on how the sale goes so far
- The competition may in some way take the idea
This is certainly an ambitious task and it would be truly entertaining to see the prototype as quickly as possible.
If you are into VR/AR and you were passionate when Google Glass was released, you ought to be once again, due to the fact that the project is definitely more complete and more appealing.
On the other hand, we do not know much about the job, and apart from the initial 13 certified patents, there is still no profess on the prototype itself.
For that reason, we are enthusiastic and our company believe that it is worth buying a few LCD tokens to support the team.
If you are very enthusiastic, you might also buy the 5000 LCD bundle and be amongst the very first people to receive the Lucyd Lens.
Lucyd Ico Bounty